Tuesday, August 09, 2005

"Kablam"

Just getting started on this whole blogging thing, but got hit by a car today. Well, my car did. With me in it. Seems like a good thing to blog. I was just stopped for traffic, and then all of a sudden, "Kablam".

That was pretty much the sound. Big 'ole "kablam". Some lady just slammed right into me. Her car was totaled. Mine looks like new. Who says Americans can't make cars anymore? Not sure if there's any frame damage, gotta get that checked out. All because I was driving around waiting for them to play the new Stones song on the radio. I'm sitting there talking it over with the cop and I hear "Rough Justice" coming out my car. Fuckin Stones curse, man. First Brian Jones, then Meredith Hunter, then almost me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home